The question to ask yourself is does your marketer really know your industry? Many business owners would say no. Most spend a lot of money hiring a marketer with hopes of bringing new clients and having a social media presence, but how can they thoroughly know-how without knowing your industry?
Here are a few benefits of hiring an experienced and dedicated social media manager who understands your industry.
- They save you money. A specialized social media manager doesn’t have to be full-time staff, you can contract with them.
- By having knowledge in your industry, they are able to quickly identify the best approach for your business. In turn, will make wise decisions that will ultimately bring in more sales for you.
- A professional who is familiar with your industry will significantly contribute to the steady growth of your client base. It usually takes 3-6 months to see growth, but remember long-term strategy and consistency are key to social media success.
- Their goal is to establish a connection between your customers and your brand. This will result in a loyal client base that will “like” your post while increasing your social media reach.
- A social media manager with knowledge of your industry will keep your social media trending, and your business consistent with its messaging strategy.
- In a small business, effective Marketers should help your customers connect with your personal brand. Clients want to understand who you are and why you do what you do. Videos are one of the best ways to capture your passion.
The secret to success in Social Marketing is to have a professional who understands your company, your products, and most importantly, your target audience.
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”